European Wolfram Technology Conference 11 and 12 June 2013
Radisson Blu Hotel in Frankfurt, Germany
The first European Wolfram Technology Conference is quickly
approaching! This two-track conference will showcase what's next
in computational technology while bringing together an
international cross section of experts from a broad range of
This is your chance to learn how to apply our cutting-edge
technology in your field directly from our developers, technology
experts, and other users. You'll discover how our technology can
complement or even replace existing solutions in your
organization, empowering your work while reducing your costs.
Topic Highlights include:
* Educational tools and courseware development
* Cloud-based computation
* Knowledge management and computation
* Image processing applications
* Interactive publishing
* Enterprise computation strategies
* High-fidelity system modeling
* Making knowledge accessible
* Efficient numerical computation
* High-performance computing
* Integrated workflows, from research to production
* Computational application deployment and development
* Analyzing and processing big data
* and more...
Submit a paper
All papers are due by 1 April.
See who's speaking
Talks will be given by our experts, developers, and many users.
Educators, students, and retirees get a discounted rate.
Pre-conference training sessions are also available near
Frankfurt on 10 June. Please visit our calendar.