This Call for Proposals targets large-scale, computationally intensive projects that would not be possible or productive without access to PRACE resources.
Applications for Project Access must use codes that have been previously tested and that demonstrate high scalability and optimisation to multi-core architectures or that demonstrate a requirement for ensemble simulations that need a very large amount of CPU overall.
For development and scaling of HPC codes, PRACE offers Preparatory Access here
The systems available for Project Access are:
- “Curie”, Bull Bullx cluster (GENCI@CEA, France)
- “Fermi”, IBM Blue Gene/Q (CINECA, Italy)
- “Hermit”, Cray XE6 (GCS@HLRS, Germany)
- “JUQUEEN”, IBM Blue Gene/Q (GCS@Jülich, Germany)
- “MareNostrum”, IBM System X iDataplex (BSC, Spain)
- “SuperMUC”, IBM System X iDataplex (GCS@LRZ, Germany)